[TechAssist] Re: Rca Projo Model D52W20\ITC222 chasis.

  • From: "John Conti" <contitv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 13:32:54 -0600

Armando, I have never had problems with HR flybacks. The good thing about
getting the orig. RCA
flybacks are the updates and parts that come with them ,and piece of mind
that comes with them.
ALSO when you remove the flyback there maybe a small little SMD that can
easily be overlooked and solder off. If so this can cause shut down.  I
would call rca and see if thats the case and if the OEM part comes with any
updates and parts to change.

John
Conti,TV
Texas