[TechAssist] Re: RCA model# 27R410T chassis ITC008 weak video

  • From: Eric Manuel <tvman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 15:55:39 -0230

Jason look at this tip..Eric

        RCA     27R410/ ITC008          INT. PPOOR PICT, LOKS LIKE BAD CRT
+ LEAD
OF CBOO1 (TOO LONG) SHORTING TO 185 SUPPLY THRU TRACE

RCA     ITC008          Very poor Video/Screen voltage low      Replace CB001
part # 257795 CRT board

RCA     ITC008          Video looks glassy like picture tube. Almost clears up
by turning down screen.         IV001 has good signal on input but distorted
sync pulse on output pins.

   Eric
E M Electronics
59 Wights Rd