[TechAssist] Re: RCA Projection PTK169PCB Model NA

  • From: "Damon" <DAMON101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 02:03:04 -0500

Actually if you're getting 13.2 volts on the 15 volt line, that's normal.No
relay clicks, no ticking eh?? Is your area quiet enough that if you press
the power button, you might hear a tiny squeak each time the power button is
pressed? If you hear that, I'll bet your HV Splitter is shorted, quick check
is to disconnect the IHVTs anode wire from the splitter, tuck it away from
the chassis, fire it up and if you hear the HV hissing consistantly, then
you just found the problem.

Damon Brunger
damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telrad Electronic Services