[TechAssist] Re: RCA Projection PTK169PCB Model NA

  • From: "Gemini Computer & TV" <geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 08:19:54 -0400

Larry,
Try changing C4145 anyway. I ALWAYS do when replacing CR4118. I have seen so
many problems with both of them. Then let's see what happens.

Bob Waterman, CET® #RI-28
Master Technician License # 9109
Service Manager
Gemini Computer, TV, & Security Alarm Systems, Inc.
(508)695-7302
(508)695-7769 FAX
geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
geminitv@xxxxxxx