[TechAssist] Re: RCA PV46811LV PTK195AA vertical

  • From: "Leonard G. Caillouet" <lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 09:54:09 -0500

Thanks Larry, I don't think I'll need the manual.  I'm pretty sure that the
glue on the caps may be the problem from the descriptions I've heard.  This
one had coolant an the board and we had to wash it but likely still has some
cooant or solvent under those caps.  Thanks again.

If you are ever in Gainesville look me up, we aren't that far apart.  Of
course, if you ever need anything, be sure to ask.  We are ASC for Mits,
Sony, Panasonic.  We do a lot of Mits and Sony and have most manuals and
service tips for those and a few parts.

Leonard G. Caillouet
Service Manager
Electronics World