[TechAssist] RCA PV46811LV PTK195AA vertical

  • From: "Leonard G. Caillouet" <lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 17:06:05 -0500

I am losing the 13v half supply intermittently.  I see some previous posts
on this problem that suggest to check the glue on C14501 and C14503.  I feel
stupid to ask, but where are these.  I can't find them on the board and the
partial schematics that I have in the RCA troubleshooting guide and in Bob
Rose's book(one of the best $30 I ever spent, BTW) don't show them in the
circuit.

Thanks.

Leonard G. Caillouet
Service Manager