[TechAssist] Re: RCA G35665/CTC203CX1 Stupid Question

  • From: Kenny Barnes <kennyb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 17:48:06 -0600

There are 8 pins on the chassis for the push button board.  I never remove
the push button board.   I have all the cables for RCA.
The part number is RCA237420 and costs $13.85.  You can get one by calling
Ness Electronics in Des Moines, IA (1-800-568-4479) as they have them in
stock.        Kenny

Kenny Barnes TV
928 S. Marshall St.
Boone IA 50036