[TechAssist] Re: RCA G35665/CTC203CX1 Stupid Question

  • From: "repair1" <repair1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 15:07:14 -0600

What I do on the  RCA sets  that have contol boards that are a pain to
remove is this: on the motherboard there are holes soldered over where the
tact switches and IR reciever go on certain models, I just solder in an rca
IR reciever from a junk board,takes less than a minute,hth.

Charles Betzler
Best Electronics
repair1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx