[TechAssist] Re: RCA DVD Recorder

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 14:35:31 -0700 (PDT)

Jonas
       That is the same information that I got when working on a similar unit.
If the parts suppliers do not have parts that aught to be a clue that it is not
repairable.

       Paul

jonas miglinas <miglinasj@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well that's the problem. The warranty says authorized service center should
repair, but the distributor says "no parts". Tritronics has it listed as
"exchange only, no parts available". Guess I'll have to email Thomson and
see what is the policy on these units.

Jonas Miglinas
Miglinas TV
Chicagobv