[TechAssist] Re: RCA CTC169BG2 model# F35100ST Dead

  • From: "Damon" <DAMON101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 18:08:06 -0500

Hey Larry,

Is this TV the one with the two HV anode wires? One comes from the IHVT and
the second one goes to the Focus/Screen block?

If so, I saw one TV that exhibited your problem, removing the anode wire at
the anode cup that connects to the Focus/Screen Block allowed the TV to
power up and stay up.
Sorry no help for the 15V supply, you've already checked everything that I
know about.

Damon Brunger
damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telrad Electronic Services