[TechAssist] RCA ATC113CA1 Chassis - Blown H-Out Transistor

  • From: "Gary Pahls" <bec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 11:02:23 -0500

We have had 3, 32" RCA televisions come in this week, all with ATC113CA1
chassis and all with blown Horizontal Output transistors.  After replacing the
transistor and repairing a few suspicious looking solder connections the set
works fine and the new transistor runs cool.  Is there anything else we should
look for causing these to blow or is it probably just the bad solder
connections.
TIA

Gary Pahls
Beloit Entertainment Center