[TechAssist] Re: Pop-up stoppers...was... Re: AKAI PTV

  • From: Bil Green <tv.vcrrepair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Hoyt's TV" <hoytstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 12:55:33 -0700

Hi Russ,

Did you get a free version? I need this to install on customers PCs
when doing maintenance, etc. We always install free anti-adware and
other free programs. Don't like to deal with telling people where to
go and buy this and that program, when I can just install it off our
CD, and it's Done!

Jeff said his version was free, but at the
http://www.panicware.com/popupstopper.html web site both versions
are for sale. If anyone has a free version, which doesn't expire, I
wouldn't mind getting a copy.

         Bil Green
          PC 1000
  Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546