[TechAssist] Re: Philips/Magnavox 13" TV/VCR - Model # CCZ134AT01

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 19:09:53 -0400

Cool..thanks for letting us know the fix.
Good troubleshooting!

Jeff www.9-11-2001tragedy.com
Help those affected by the NY/PA tragedy:
The Red Cross needs is mobilizing a national blood drive and needs your
help. Please call 800-GIVE LIFE, to find out where in your area you can
donate blood.
FAX 1-413-280-0677
Intrepid Video & Electronics
Harrisburg, PA 17111