[TechAssist] Re: Philips/Magnavox 13" TV/VCR - Model # CCZ134AT01

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 16:43:05 -0400

Dan,
Typical problem on these is dusty prism, bad solder on Led or weak LED.
Also, check solder on end sensors.

Jeff www.9-11-2001tragedy.com
Help those affected by the NY/PA tragedy:
The Red Cross needs is mobilizing a national blood drive and needs your
help. Please call 800-GIVE LIFE, to find out where in your area you can
donate blood.
FAX 1-413-280-0677
Intrepid Video & Electronics
Harrisburg, PA 17111