[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic DVD-RV26 Reads HO2 code,...then STOP.

  • From: "Roger G./Mr Fix-It" <rogerfixit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 22:16:39 -0500

Be carefull around the edge - it is thin.
I have used a "V"-shaped nail puller with some success.
Also made a jig that fits over the platter and around the shaft.
As long as you are going to replace the motor, you will not have to
worry about bending the shaft or pulling it out of the motor - all
things that can happen.

Roger G.

Mr. Fix-It     Harrisburg, PA 17110
WebSite-  http://mrfixit.netfirms.com
Alternate - rogerfixit@xxxxxxxx
FAX 510-740-3641; Tel: 717-540-0799 (shop)