[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic DVD-RV26 Reads HO2 code,...then STOP.

  • From: "LeRoy L. Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 20:32:01 -0700

Thanks Roger,
I have never replaced a spindle motor before, but I always find it hard to
remove that little wheel on the shaft. Seems it's the little things that
make our job so hard, at times.

LeRoy
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main Street
Centerfield, Utah 84622-0087
Phone/Fax: 435-528-3822
Mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx

"  Some days are Diamonds,...somedays are " Stones ".