[TechAssist] Re: PTV Color a Little Different on 1 Side

  • From: "Damon" <damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 07:40:25 -0500

Is this just a shifting of one or 2 bars? Or does it also exist if you
switch to an all red raster or all white raster?? All Black??? I've seen the
2nd/3rd black bar show some green shift on these.....never could adjust it
out.......probably some super secret handshake adjustment we've never used
before. But if it's like you say it is, can it be adjusted with color/tint
controls, bright/contrast or color temp controls? How about thinking about
it in the NOT mode......(I use it) maybe it's not excessive green, maybe
it's lack of red/blue......

Go figure.....

Had a Sony recently with little green dots evenly spaced on screen....change
tint..it changed, change color it changed, turn off color....gone. Go
figure......

Good luck.

Damon Brunger
Telrad Electronic Services