[TechAssist] Re: PTV Color a Little Different on 1 Side

  • From: "Damon" <damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 07:49:31 -0500

Purity? Not on a projection TV....I suspect your EEprom gagged on a CRT
discharge.
I've recently noticed on several different sets that the mid-brightness
tones or sometimes the darker ones just don't go in "perfectly"  If these
TVs had adjust pots I would say the pot isn't sensitive enough. I suspect
that's true of yours, other wise you'd have it "perfect". So if it's "Just a
little off" with the stairstep mode, don't worry....ship it out.
I spent a lot of time realizing this.......

Damon Brunger
Telrad Electronic Services
Ft Wayne, IN 46815