[TechAssist] Re: PTK169PGB - HV Splitter vs. Focus divider?

  • From: "Damon" <damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 07:22:02 -0500

Question 1 replace the splitter
Question 2 don't do anything about this unless you see that it affects the
picture, if it does then remove the lens from the top of the TV and blow out
the crud, do not remove the crt from the frame, and be careful which screws
you loosen, but the lens assy should have 4 screws directly mounted on
itself and should be easy to distinguish from the CRT's screws.

Damon Brunger
Telrad Electronics
Ft. Wayne, IN