[TechAssist] Re: Off Topic / Swimming pool liner leak in ground

  • From: Royal19960@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 12:10:51 EST

Hi. When I had an above ground pool that had leaks I shut off the filters and
anything that would stir the water up and left it calm down. Then I took blue
food coloring anda long straw ( really taped quite a few together) and climed
in. With a little help I would put the straw into the coloring and suck some
into the straw then put the straw in the water and blow a drop of coloring
our. If you were near the leak you would see the cloud of coloring get sucked
out
of the pool. Might not work with an deep in ground but mine was about 4 ft
deep.
Good luck
Roy
Roy Adams
Bonded TV Service
5158 W Forest Home Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53219
414-541-9111
www.Bondedtv.com
we have thousands of tubes on the site
Webhosting from only 4.95 a month at Bondedhost.com