[TechAssist] Need source for relay

  • From: gulftech@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 14:59:07 -0500

Friends,

I am looking for a relay that goes in a Lexus automobile.  I'm searching
for the shop that keeps my old truck on the road.  It's a 12 volt relay
made by Matsushita.  Numbers on the relay are HY1Z-12V and AHY123M01.  I
actually fixed the problem he had (found a shorted diode), but broke one
of the relays in the process.  There are six of these little guys on the
board.

My friend tells me the board is $795.00!!!   It controls the outside
mirrors.  Can you believe it?  No wonder he can charge $75.00 an hour for
labor.  I'm jealous!

Thanks in advance,

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services