[TechAssist] Mitsubishi VS-50VF2 V-12 Ch.

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 14:08:09 -0700 (PDT)

There is no light from any of the pic tubes. There is filament and the vertical
circuit is ok. I can not check the High Voltage due to a faulty HV probe. I
checked for an arc from the HV and it is very weak. The Wave forms and voltages
at the Horiz output and  High voltag outputs are normal.  Is it possible to
have a bad Flyback with everything else normal? Don't remember having anything
like this before. I have been checking the spot killer and RGB outs for the
problem and have come up empty handed.
                                                          Paul

Paul ,B
Central TV&Video