[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi VS-50VF2 V-12 Ch.

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 11:38:15 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Bill
          I have the 1200 volts and the 200 volts. That is one reason for the
question. I don't think the IHVT is putting out enough HV, but I am only going
by the typ of arc which is weak and more like crona than an arc. Healthy arcs
that I have tested in the past would jump an inch or so. Not this one.

                     Paul
Carol Rundle <brundle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Paul, since you have CRT filiments, probably some H.V.... Check + 1200 v ,
comes from T551, thru a fusible resistor, R580 100ohm1/2w, D555 Rc2. to DM
connector to CRT SM .connector Check R580 "open" ? S.M. I have is for a V12B
chassis.. check parts location and values, ! (Caution) ! should be the same!
Hope this helps..

Bill
Bill's TV
Sonora, Calif.

pete wrote:
change the vert ic and caps also change caps in the power supply 47 ,micro 16
volts c914,c915

good luck

Pete
Perdomo Tv Inc Since 1972