[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi VS50VA1

  • From: "DAMON BRUNGER" <damoneb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 23:25:45 -0500

Go into the menu and search for one of the settings which has been set to
"Monitor" mode, change it and you should be able to use the tuner.
As for the dip, I don't have anything for you short of possible loose
connects on Conv Amps, sounds like its affecting all 3 colors tho'...

Damon B
Telrad Electronics
Fort Wayne IN