[TechAssist] Mitsubishi VS50VA1

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 11:15:31 -0500

Guys;
    I seem to remember this being discussed before, but after checking this set
at our local Library, with a "No Sound" problem, I try to switch it to tuner,
since they used it only for playing Video tapes, on Ext-1. Top of screen shows
"Tuner Out" and can not switch it. I see nothing in the Menu to do this, so any
help would be appreciated.
Any PDF manual on this would be handy, if there is such a thing, because I also
have a "dip" horizontally, near the bottom of the picrure, but presume it's
probably C5a1 and C5a2 (2.2/50V) on the pincussion board.
Thanks;

-Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada