[TechAssist] Mitsubishi VS-4543 Chassis VZ3: Convergence problem.

  • From: "Robinson Electronics" <RobinsonElectronics@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 04:53:48 -0500

Can any of you Techs. Help me with this problem?
This set had a convergence problem, red and blue was way off. I replaced all
"3" STK391-020.

Now my problem is a yellow / blue tint, bowed down from the top in the upper
left hand side of the picture, more noticeable at the top, but some at the left
bottom also.

When I try to align the convergence cross, the red and blue cross is not
straight, both red and green are bowed, or bent at the top.

Now I'm wondering if the generic STK's I installed are bad, but the convergence
is good all over but the left side, mostly at top corner.

Has anyone seen this before on this chassis / model or can help with ideas on
what to try next? Thanks.

David.

Robinson Electronics
1075 Sweeten Creek Road