[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi CS-40505 arc/snapping... 40" DTV!

  • From: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 14:34:49 -0400

Tritronics shows it as NLA:
Item #:  449C106020  Your Price:  $22.88 EA  Description:  ***
INACTIVE PART ***  Core/DUD Value:  $0.00  USE SUBSTITUTE IF
AVAILABLE  Total Price:  $22.88 EA Vendor:  MITSUBISHI  Suggested
Retail:  $36.60 EA
So, me thinks clean it and schootch RTV sealant inside.
First I want to measure that focus voltage.
(schootch: verb. to apply a liquid or substance in a semi-liquid state
with a squeezing action thereby flowing the substance inward to it's
intended location by pressure or force.) (my definition: phil bader
dictionary,2005)
;-)
Phil