[TechAssist] Mitsubishi CS-3521R need partial print video or

  • From: "Dave Routson" <davestv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 10:12:42 -0500

Wondering if anyone has a print of video luminance
of Mit CS-3521R. I have what looks like a loss of
luminance signal. I did the PIP bypass and the chroma
signal is there but seem to be missing the lum signal and
having difficult time trying to trace where the lum and
chrom are processed. It also has a resistor that has
overheated and may have changed value but cannot
identify what it is. It is R8A2 and beside it an integrated
circuit C7A8 looks like it was heated by the R8A2
and may be damaged. Any help appreciated.
    Dave Routson
davestv@xxxxxxxxxxx
208 Stroud
Cleburne, TX 76033-8738