[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi CM Kit Question

  • From: "Shoreline Electronics" <jstielau@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 18:20:35 -0400

This is true...but some V10's have what is called a CM kit installed to
prevent a line from burning in the CRTS when the vert. circuit fails....I
was curious if when it is installed & the Vertical circuit fails , will it
only kill the High Tension & keep the rest of the set running.

 I know without the mod it does shut the whole set down........just wondered
if it changes this with the kit.

Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
125 Beechtree Lane