[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi CM Kit Question

  • From: "Trac Dang" <t8872695@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 20:25:20 -0700

Sorry that I have never modified with CM kit. But in some old Mit It has two
transfomers
that run by two STK....in power supply board .One time in service I Have
sound but no
picture because no B+. One stk works but the other does not. After defeat
protect only.
If I do not defeat protect the whole unit will shutdown.