[TechAssist] Mitsubishi CK3531R B+ to H.O.T. question.

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TechAssist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 13:00:15 -0600

I pulled this chassis to check a few things on the bench, cause it's such a
monster of a set..
I found the H.O.T. ( 2SD1879 ) shorted.
Question is:
Can I check the B+ to the H.O.T. on the bench, without hooking the chassis
back up to the rest of the TV ?
I didn't pull the control panel.
Is the B+ supposed to be there as soon as the power cord is plugged in, or
does the power relay need to be energized before B+ to the H.O.T. can be
produced ?
I am working without a schematic, and I need to know if there is a fuse, or
a resisitor in line from the power supply B+, to the H.O.T.
Trying to save an extra trip, in case I may have missed something.

TIA,
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main                                "Where there's a will,...
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           There's always a way."
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx