[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi CK3531R B+ to H.O.T. question.

  • From: "Damon" <damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 22:55:57 -0500

In most cases the Hot does short and the IHVT is ok. Yes the relays need to
energize for B+ and yes you can test it without the crt/yoke. I think (not
sure) there is a glass fuse located in the SMPS circuit.

I know it's a pain to pull the control panel out, but if you have a long
shaft #2 phillips (Sears, Auto Zone.....) it's not too hard to deal with,
just gotta have steady hands, good flashlight and magnetize the phillips
head.

Damon Brunger
Telrad Electronic Services
Ft Wayne, IN 46815