[TechAssist] JVC stereo AX-R87BK Speaker switching problem.

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TechAssist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 12:21:08 -0600

I am wondering if this is normal:
When I run speakers (1), or (2) seperatly, everything works good, but when I
try to have BOTH on at the same time, I get NOTHING.
Is this unit designed to just run only one set of speakers at a time ?
I have checked for bad speaker switches, and bad connections on speaker
interface boards, and everything is tight. This leaves me a bit confused.

TIA,
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main                                "Where there's a will,...
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           There's always a way."
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx