[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi CK3526 Bad Vert output again

  • From: "Damon" <DAMON101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 19:37:01 -0500

Actually installed new LA7838 and it ran for 45 seconds before it blew up in
smoke. Had installed new caps about 2 years ago, but was surprised to find
one leg on C4E2 had literally rusted away! Wouldn't have known that until I
decided to ESR the caps and discovered that C4E2 "just didn't feel right",
that's when I discovered that the leg, although it looked connected,
actually wasn't . Ended up smoking R914 in SMPS's 34 volt supply, any idea
what value it is???

Damon Brunger
damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telrad Electronic Services