[TechAssist] Mitsubishi 60" LCD Projo Model # TL-60701

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 09:24:21 -0700

Does anyone here have any tips or suggestions on this set? It has 2 leds
in front.One above the other.The one above say's Power
(Green),Timer(red).The one below say's
Temp(Green),Lamp(red).With the set just being plugged in to ac,the
bottom led is blinking red.As I power the set up,the top led goes green
for just a few seconds and then goes off,relay clicks, and then the
bottom red led is blinking again.Since the red (lamp)is blinking,would
this be an indication of a bad lamp? Not familiar with this sets yet.In
the front panel it say's lcd projection. Hopefully someone has worked on
one of this sets and can give me some help or tips.Does this lcd tv work
on the same principal as the DLP tv's? Just wondering. Thanks for all
your help.
Mando
Birdie's TV & ELectronics
Casa  GRande, AZ