[TechAssist] Re: Magnavox 20MS233S, no or very little sound

  • From: daryls_tv@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 14:49:21 -0600

Dave,
All this rascal shows on the label on the back of the set is the model number,
serial number and a square sticker that shows S20 along with another sticker
giving the date of manufacture (July 2003).  It also says made in China and has
another sticker on the top portion of the back that says "imported".  What a
novel idea, I wonder what was their first clue :-).
Daryl's TV
2402 Wyoming Ave.
El Paso, TX  79903
daryls_tv@xxxxxxx