[TechAssist] Re: Light bulbs under warranty?

  • From: "John Myers" <myers_tv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 22:02:59 -0400

I've had a few that have tried to get the free cleaning, but I usually turn
it down, unless it's COD.

Blame some of it on the salespeople, who promise the moon.
Wait'll we get a customer who's hot, cause the salesperson said the bulb was
covered by the service contract.

John Myers
Myers TV Service        Since 1984
Alliance, OH