[TechAssist] Re: Light bulbs under warranty?

  • From: "Mitchell TV" <mitchelltv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 12:18:32 -0400

My one and only experience with that subject involved a Panasonic LCD TV,
under NEW contract. Faulty Lamp.
NEW did not cover the Lamp, NEW statement was it was a consumable part, i.e.
ink, paper, bulbs, film, discs, etc.
In argument note that Panasonic covers the Lamp under fact warranty, and we
have always been told that NEW contract mirrors factory warranty, apparently
not so.
beware.

Greg Mitchell
Mitchell TV