[TechAssist] Re: LXI M#564.54710751 (Toshiba) mfg. 3/88, video driver prob.

  • From: "Peter oliver" <oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 19:19:18 +0000

You mentioned Zeniths Shorted transistors but what about when there is a
open screen resistor or other bias resistor or bias transistor on the CRT
board that causes simmilar simptoms. Since some of your description is
charteistic of a CRT bias problem. Also That service switch can go bad,
rarely, but I've seen one or two over the years.

Peter Oliver
Tucson Radio TV

From: "teltek2" <teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: LXI M#564.54710751 (Toshiba) mfg. 3/88, video
driver prob.
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 13:16:23 -0500

Daryl;
Just tell your customers...Sears doesn't have "same day service" either.
Maybe better at this time to give it back to him, and try Sears, then he
will find out.

-Ed-

Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada