[TechAssist] Re: Kenwood KR594, need schematic

  • From: becyn <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 12:01:26 -0400

You're right, but thats mostly a handfull of poorly designed  combos or
units with exotic power supplies. This is not one of those.
It worked fine WITH the bulb. It was the "normal" mode with the fuse
that caused it to fail.

Usually the bulb is a great indicator of  excessive bias  or latch up
without
the attendant destruction of new components.
I always check for  correct Dc balance  before attaching the loads.

What amp of  yours didn't like  "the bulb"?

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix
327 Broadway
Newburgh N.Y. 12550