[TechAssist] Kenwood KR594, need schematic

  • From: becyn <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 10:36:54 -0400

Hello all,

I got this in with a "simple" problem. The two outputs on one of
channels were shorted and no resistors or pre drivers seemed to be
defective. Changed the outputs, and ran it with a current limiting bulb
in the
fuse slot. It passed the load test under the current limited condition
just fine.

Once the fuse was inserted and ran up to full power, the same channel
shorted it's
outputs!

Seems like I need to take a closer  look...

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix
327 Broadway
Newburgh N.Y. 12550