[TechAssist] Re: JVC AV-48WP30 dead, Thumps spkrs loudly

  • From: "Larry E" <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 15:46:02 -0500

Well I replaced all 3 of the IC`s to no avail, same exact symptom except it
only thumps 6-8 times now instead
of 20-30 times before relay drops out and it goes silent, I`m going to get
some help and go pull the beast and order
the service "CD" manual, any more ideas gladly accepted, Larry E

Larry Eastman
American TV & Electronics
Crystal River, Fl. 34428