[TechAssist] Re: JVC AV-48WP30 dead, Thumps spkrs loudly

  • From: "Larry E" <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 14:27:03 -0500

Hi Guys, somehow lost Waynes pdf of this schematic, I have replaced the
driver IC`s as suggested by Bob
and that made no change, Bob`s next tip was to check the 200 volt line and
It`s not there at the CRT boards,
so obviously my problem, can somebody tell me the source path for the 200
volt line to the crt boards, or any
tips on 200 v line missing on this set? tia, Larry E

Larry Eastman
American TV & Electronics
Crystal River, Fl. 34428