[TechAssist] Re: Hypothetical: When NTSC goes,will we have one standard ?

  • From: daryls_tv@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 06:55:54 -0600

I think everyone has valid points.
I think things at the government level has gone arry (spelling). The govern=
ment was set up to be "We the people".  What has gone wrong?  If the majori=
ty of the people say they don't want to buy a new TV, they shouldn't be for=
ced by anyone, especially the government, to buy a new TV because of new te=
chnology.  I think new technology is great but you should have a choice if =
you want to take advantage of it or just go along with what you like or can=
 afford.  This should be a choice not a demand.  It should never be turned =
into a hardship.
Daryl
Daryl's TV
2402 Wyoming Ave.