[TechAssist] Re: How do you obtain funai parts?

  • From: "Tony S" <tcselectronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 07:16:38 -0500

Sorry Phil, but I really didn't need any Technical assistance, problems were
self evident. Broken vcr lever and shorted flyback on another unit.I was
just not having any luck ordering parts from funai. Jeff at intrepid pointed
out I had the Email address wrong so I tried again this morning hoping for a
reply.For the record below is what I need.

I need a lever from a sylvania TV/VCR/DVD mod# 6720FDE

part# OVM203773                     QTY- 2

I need a flyback from model# WF2702

part# LTF00CPP1011                QTY -1

please email me with part availability and payment options

Tony Saracco
TCS ELECTRONICS
406 Andra Ct.
Gilberts, IL 60136