[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi 46UX13K very intermittent

  • From: Hermantvr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 11:29:54 EDT

Always resolder the horizontal drive transformer. I have had intermitten
starts in this unit because of c917 in the primary side of the main power
supply, however esr all the electrolitics on the primary side of the power
supply, also there is a voltage regulator on the signal board that always has
bad solder. Usually causes no or intermitten audio. DO not remember the IC #
, however it is a 3 pin IC that loods like a transistor and the bad solder
should be VERY noticable.

Tommy Herman
Herman TV
Taylorsville NC 28681