[TechAssist] Re: Gateway G5 233 wrongly flashed BIOS

  • From: "T. Warren" <t-warren@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, A.NDEGWA@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 16:13:07 -0600

Take a look at this site:
http://www.fic.com.tw/techsupport/faq/faqsbios.htm#bios7

This procedure is for FIC manufactured motherboards, but this procedure
may work on other AMI BIOS's... Make sure you are using an ISA video card
and have a bootable floppy - you may also need to find a Boot-Block BIOS
for that board... Have you tried searching the Gateway site for BIOS
recovery procedures?

Terry Warren
t-warren@xxxxxxxx
Blackfoot, Idaho