[TechAssist] Re: Gas Prices and Service Calls

  • From: <fremur01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 21:18:27 -0400

Some of the smaller shops will take a big hit as well as bigger shops and
National Svc. Providers. Though unconfirmed, one commentator mentioned
$4/gal in some Georgia cities.

I doubt that out Representatives, Senators even our President realized what
we've faced as a nation. The post-Katrina prices alone stood to ruin our
economy. Now
we're in the worst case scenario.

My service is provided on-site exclusively hence I DO plan to raise my rates
from the standard $45 call. Maybe this gas spike will prod some politicians
to lobby
construction of more refineries hence ridding us of the single point of
failure.

Thanks,

 Fred
 MTS Electronics