[TechAssist] Re: Gas Prices and Service Calls

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 09:56:24 -0400

Only problem with that, when all go to Diesel, price will be in line with
gas.

Ya just can't win.

Many in Canada went to Electric Baseboard Heaters about 20 years ago.
They are pulling them out, since Electric falls right in line with Natural
Gas and Oil these days.

Again.......Ya just can't win.;-)

-Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics