[TechAssist] GE TV 27GT613-CTC177BH2 No vertical hold

  • From: "John H Smit" <jsm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 10:06:50 -0600

Hello to all.
This GE TV 27GT613-CTC177 BH2 has a fast vertical roll.
I thought this to be a piece of cake,but by now it gives me a hard time

I have checked the voltages on the vert IC U4501 and they are all within
specs.
Only the frequencies are 45 hz on pin one and pin 3 instead of 59 hz.
And on pin 5 the vert out I get a horizontal frequency of 15734 Hz

I have checked C4505-C4506 they are OK
I am running out of idea's and am wondering if someone has a clue to this
problem.
thank you in advance
John H Smit
Smit's TV Service